- Grade 12
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Forklift License
- Code 08 Driver’s License (Code 10 advantageous)
- Good communication skills
- General Repairs: Restoration of a broken or damaged or failed device, equipment, parts or property to an acceptable operating or usable condition or state
- General house keeping
- Assisting with packing and loading of materials and shipping of facilities
- Assist with renovation projects
- Evaluate problematic areas or facilities and determining what repair services need to be performed
- Check stock levels for shipping and maintenance
- Sound knowledge of basic plumbing, carpentry, building and electrical wiring.
- Proven general maintenance experience.
- The ability to safely operate hand and power tools as well as cleaning equipment.
- The ability to lift heavy objects.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Attention to detail
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Jendamark Automation reserves the right not to make an appointment. Applications will not qualify the applicant to an interview or appointment, as only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after submission/closing date.