Do you love Blazor and the latest dotnet core technologies? We are looking for engineers with a mix of start-up energy and a passion for new technologies. This is your chance to get hands on experience with a wide range of next generation industry applications, where we are building “app stores for factories”, using the latest C# and .Net technologies (dotnet core 3, blazor).
Some of the most exciting business apps integrate the best of Computer Vision, AI, and Cloud and Edge Computing. We are looking for confident and skilled .NET/C# full stack developers that love Blazor and are comfortable with advanced asynchronous programming and/or have a strong understanding of dependency injection, etc.
- Formal Tertiary education: Information Technology Degree/National Diploma Software Development
- Drivers Licence: Code 8
- English – Read, write and speak (required)
- Afrikaans – Read, write and speak (optional)
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in:
- MS SQL Server (Database first approach)
- T-SQL Stored Procedures
- Any version control system
Any beneficial experience with:
- Entity Framework
- Blazor, Razor Pages
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development of different services and applications for testing and deployment in production at scale
- Finding solutions to client briefs and mapping out development processes
- Working alongside broader engineering teams to develop new global products
- Prototyping and experimentation to invent, break and fix things
- Working with procurement/factory teams to implement Odin related software solutions
- To take technical ownership over projects assigned to him in order to deliver project solutions on time and budget
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after the closing date.