- Formal Tertiary education :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Sales
- Digital Marketing Certification e.g. Udemy /HubSpot Academy/Google Digital
- Drivers Licence : Code 8 – required
- Languages :
- English – Read, write and speak (required)
- Afrikaans – Read, write and speak (optional)
- German – Speak (Optional)
- Proven experience in B2B lead generation, preferably in the software and technology industry.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with CRM systems.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to translate marketing efforts into measurable sales outcomes.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and strategies.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to strategise and execute lead generation plans effectively.
- Innovative thinker with a focus on non-traditional marketing methods.
- Results-driven with a strong sense of accountability.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies that align with the company’s sales goals and marketing efforts.
- Manage and optimise CRM (ZoHO advantageous) systems to ensure efficient lead tracking and conversion.
- Monitor and report on the performance of lead generation activities, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to leverage digital marketing tools and techniques for lead generation.
- Coordinate with internal or outsourced WordPress developers to manage website development requirements.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Jendamark Automation reserves the right not to make an appointment. Applications will not qualify the applicant to an interview or appointment, as only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after submission/closing date.