Basic Requirements & Experience:
- Minimum N2 Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Matric advantageous/N3 qualification
- Driver’s license advantageous
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete theoretical training at college
- Complete practical training modules
- Actively work towards achieving required goals whilst maintaining specified engineering & safety standards
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Results orientated
The successful applicant will sign a 4 year apprenticeship contract with merSETA.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after the closing date.