- Formal Tertiary education: Information Technology Degree/N.Dip Software Development
- Drivers Licence: Code 8
- English – Read, write and speak (required)
- Afrikaans – Read, write and speak (optional)
Minimum of 2 years experience in:
- Newer web technologies (ASP.NET CORE 3, Blazor and Razor Components)
- C# using .Net Core 3+
- Understanding of Dependency Injection
- Entity Framework Core
- MS SQL Server (Database first approach)
- Stored Procedures using T-SQL
- HTML/ CSS/ Boostrap 4
- Windows Presentation Foundation
- Object Orientated programming skills and principles
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development of different services and applications for testing and deployment in production at scale.
- Finding solutions to client briefs and mapping out development processes.
- Working alongside broader engineering teams to develop new global products.
- Prototyping and experimentation to invent break and fix things.
- Working with procurement/factory teams to implement Odin-related software solutions.
- To take technical ownership over projects assigned to him in order to deliver project solutions on time and budget.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after the closing date