- Formal Tertiary education: Grade 12
- Technical Qualification – Mechanical Artisan
- Drivers Licence: Code 8- (required)
- English – Read, write and speak (required)
- Afrikaans – Read, write and speak (optional)
- German – Read, write and speak (Advantageous)
- 3-5 Years in the Automation Industry
- Experience and Knowledge of AutoCAD Inventor (Advantageous)
- Build Test Parts for Tooling Projects
- Tooling Project Test Scheduling
- Oversee and Perform Administrative Functions Concerned with a tool project.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Sorting and Testing of all Tooling,
- Part Quality Reports (Performing Quality Checks on Test Parts and Confirming it to customer drawings)
- Plan and Schedule Tool Testing For Tooling Projects.
- Document and follow up on timing related deadline dates.
- Sharing and Saving of Tool Test Part Results in the Projects Folder,
- Give constant feedback to C&I Manager.
- Setting up Measuring Machines and Recipes,
- Support JQS (Jendamark Quality System)
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Jendamark Automation reserves the right not to make an appointment. Applications will not qualify the applicant to an interview or appointment, as only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after submission/closing date.