- Tertiary Qualification: Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years Control System Programming Experience
- PLC logic & programming: Siemens, Beckhoff, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi etc.
- Experience with interfacing SCADA, motion control, robotic & measuring systems to PLC applications
- Computer & PLC system configuration knowledge & understanding
- Practical understanding & ability to troubleshoot electrical circuitry
- Sound understanding of facility commissioning requirements with 1 -3 year exposure to projects environment.
- Set up & program control systems to accommodate project requirements
- Test & commission facilities to completion as specified in project scope of work
- Develop, improve & refine software/code used in Projects to improve effectiveness & efficiency within the control systems
- Apply advanced control techniques to production processes
- Design, create, execute & maintain automated test cases
- Provide detailed control system documentation upon project completion
- Provide production support on projects where need be
- Travel locally & internationally to assist with installation & commissioning of facilities on site
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Jendamark Automation reserves the right not to make an appointment. Applications will not qualify the applicant to an interview or appointment, as only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after submission/closing date.