- Formal Tertiary education: Qualified tradesman/Artisan
(Fitter and Turner/Toolmaker/Millwright)
- English – Read, write and speak (required)
- Afrikaans – Read, write and speak (optional)
- Drivers Licence: Code 8- (required)
- 5 years post trade experience in assembly, installation and fault finding with machines preferably in the automation industry.
- Has experience in measuring and alignment procedures of various applications within the machine assembly process
- Ability to estimate manufacturing / assembly time / requirements and give feedback to the requester / HOD
- Experience with Interfacing/extracting information provided externally by customers/suppliers, to be incorporated into existing manufacturing/assembly methods
- Sound understanding of facility, commissioning requirements with 1-3 year exposure to projects environment
- Knowledge and experience with safety procedures within assembly workshop and on customer sites
- Experience working within the ISO documentation system as well as OSH, NOSA experience is a requirement
- Working on short notice given; operational required long hours in workshop or on customer sites could be required from time to time from the employee
- Ownership of working tools and own toolbox.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Jendamark Automation reserves the right not to make an appointment. Applications will not qualify the applicant to an interview or appointment, as only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after submission/closing date.