- Tertiary Qualification : Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Mechatronics
- Project Management
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Good communication
- Organizational skills
- Financially literate with a proven track record in:
– Budget Monitoring
– Control and Analysis
- Project engineering schedules and forecasts
- Coordination and checking of engineering deliverables including design inputs from KAM, customer’s project objectives, customer specifications and safety requirements.
- Weekly project status reports, ECR and change orders
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Oversee project quality control throughout its life cycle
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Able to work overtime and travel if needed.
- Support JQS (Jendamark Quality System).
- Supporting the Company Code of Conduct and all Company policies.
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after the closing date.