- Formal Tertiary education: Grade 12 in a technical school
- Trade tested artisan/NDip/BTech Electrical Eng. Or BEng Mechatronics
- Drivers Licence: Code 8- (required)
- English – Read, write and speak (required)
- Afrikaans – Read, write and speak (optional)
- 2 years automotive working experience
- Knowledge of automated machines
- Knowledge of PLC’s
- Excellent computer literacy
- Experience/knowledge in working with software programs
- such as Keyence, Cognex, SEW, Siemens, ect
- Read/understand electrical drawings like e-plan
- General maintenance and breakdown experience
- Attend to any breakdowns on Jendamark facilities
- Customer support regarding any project related breakdowns
- Telephonic support on all Jendamark projects worldwide
- General project related work
- Work overtime on short notice
- Be on standby
- To keep the customer’s production facilities in good running order
- Effective, professional communication to the customer.
- Comprehensive feedback to the customer and colleagues regarding facility failures.
- High quality services on customer equipment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Fix breakdowns effectively with the least downtime
- Do maintenance as per supplier recommendations
- Good communication, effective service
- Presentable, professional
- Add value to the customers operation
- Always use the latest documentation
- Work in assembly and commissioning to gain experience.
- Keep up to date with latest technology
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998
Jendamark Automation reserves the right not to make an appointment. Applications will not qualify the applicant to an interview or appointment, as only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. Please kindly consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted two weeks after submission/closing date.